Motivational quotes and inspirational sayings have the ability to change your mind and perspective even in the darkest of moments. Even though most of them are very simple, and really nothing that you didn’t already know, sometimes reading or hearing it from someone else has the impact on our minds and hearts that manages to pull us through a tough spot. Here’s a round-up of some of the ones we’re feeling this week…
1) “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
Shifting your mindset from a ‘lose’ mindset, to a ‘learn’ mindset makes all the difference.
2) “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
This one resonates with us deeply – in the world of ‘hustling every day’, we believe in being ‘aligned’ with our goals.. being so involved and invested in your process that it feels effortless.
3) “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, and then show up as that person every single day.
4) “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
Fear is the single, most powerful feeling that holds us back from achieving our dreams.. it can be paralyzing. But moving forward despite that fear shows us that the fear of failure is worse than failing itself.
5) “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.” – Don Zimmer
A lot of people think that talent is the only route to success, but talent is nothing without the sheer hard work it requires to turn that into a success.